I’m attorney Louis R. Fine. I work with individuals throughout Chicagoland who need assistance and guidance, advocacy and compassion, and restored peace of mind during challenging times.
A Singular Promise
Whatever issue or concern brings you to my office or leads you to call me, my promise to you is always the same:
- I will try to make you feel comfortable and put you at ease.
- I will treat you with respect and professionalism.
- I will truly listen to you.
- I will strive to empower you with information.
- I will collaborate when appropriate with a deep network of professionals in other disciplines to provide you with comprehensive service and solutions.
- I will work with you to develop a strategy that helps protect your interests or reach your goals.
I became a lawyer to help people who find themselves in tight spots or who simply need some guidance and counsel about the legal issues that can arise at life’s turning points. I invite you to learn more about how I might be able to help you with your questions, issues, and concerns.